In order to use the firmware the "LiquidCrystal library" from F Malpartida, "RTC library" from JeeLabs, "IRremote library" from Ken Shirriff and the "EEPROMWriteAnything" functions needs to be used.
- Download all files from the links above.
- Unpack all ZIP files.
- Replace the original "LiquidCrystal library" by the new one in the libraries folder of the Arduino software.
- Copy the "RTC library" folders and files to the libraries folder.
- Copy the "IRremote library" folders and files to the libraries folder.
- Copy the "EEPROMWriteAnything.h" files to the EEPROM library folder.
- Restart the Arduino software for the changes to take effect.
Download the firmware manual to read more about this firmware.
IMPORTANT: When using version 1.1 or older perform a factory reset from the menu when running the firmware for the first time!
- CE644_Firmware_v1.21.zip (2013-03-08)
- CE644_Firmware_v1.2.zip (2013-03-05)
- CE644_Firmware_v1.1.zip (2013-02-17)
- CE644_Firmware_v1.0.zip (2013-02-09)
Corrected the rotary encoder wake up function from the auto clock mode.
Corrected a display error at the sample rate fucntion.
Added a function to wake up the DAC from standby/sleep mode with a single press at the rotary encoder
Added the IR learn function to allow any remote to be used with the controller.
Corrected some minor display errors.
|Version 1.1||Corrected input switching for TPA's S/PDIF 4:1 MUX/Receiver Module|